Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rainbows

The last 2 mornings on my way across the Howard Franklin Bridge, I have seen rainbows.  It brightened up my day.   The drive in the sunshine is wonderful.  The weather here has started to cool off a bit.  Currently it is 84, and feels like 94.   That is an improvement over the 100 and feeling like 120.  People have said that I will miss the snow, they could not be further from the truth.   I may miss skiing, but you can always go on vacation for that.  I will not miss having to drive in the snow all the time and having to shovel it out of the way or off of cars!  

 

Today there was even better news, along with the rainbow, there was a report that an el NiƱo has started to develop, which will make for rainier winters in Florida , with the up side of sucking the power out of the hurricane season!!  If I will not have to run from a storm, I can make the sacrifice of having a little bit more rain then expected in the winter.

 

The long awaited pictures from my vacation to the Caribbean will be up this weekend.  I have had a ton of stuff to catch up on and not much time where I could use my laptop.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home