Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Tour Continues

The goodbye tour of Cleveland Continues!!! Insted of packing today, Vicki and I took care of some errands that needed to be done. Vicki had to drop some stuff off to an old friends family and I had to say good bye to an old friend. Another friend I had to say good bye to was the city of Cleveland. It is really pretty here in the summer. I realized today some of the things that I have never done here. I had never really spent all that much time the parks on the lake. I would have loved to flown kites in the park. The climate here is wonderful for growing flowers, I would have loved to do that as well. Hopefully my next home will allow for plants and kites and wonderful summer activities. I also hope that the views are even more splendid then the ones pictured here.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment(s):

Best of luck to you wherever you decide to drop your cherries.

By Blogger Professor Bacher, at June 13, 2006 3:10 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home